Dr.C. Arun Kamal completed his M.S. Ortho from Govt. Kilpauk Medical College ,Chennai in 2008 .He joined Ganga Hospital as registrar in 2009.He completed Diplomate National Board in Orthopaedics in 2010. He became an Associate Consultant in Trauma Surgery in August 2014. He has completed Masters Course in Trauma, organised by Indo-German orthopaedic Foundation at Chennai. He has presented papers at various state and national level conferences. He has worked as scientific committee member in Ganga trauma conferences.
- M.B.B.S.(1997 to 2003) - GOVT.KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, T.N.Dr.MG.R.MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- M.S. ORTHOPAEDICS (2005 to 2008) - GOVT.KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, T.N.Dr.MG.R.MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- D.N.B. ORTHOPAEDICS (DECEMBER 2010) - NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS, NEWDELHI.
- Completed A.O.Advanced Fracture Fixation Course in September,2015.
- Completed A.O. Basic Fracture Fixation Course , Feb.2014.
- Completed Deformity Correction Course in Palakkad, Sep.2013.
- Completed Masters Course in Trauma ,Organised By Indo-German Orthopaedic Association,Chennai.
- Worked as Organising Committee Member in Ganga Trauma Conferences.
- Attended Various CME Programmes in State and National Conferences.
- Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association,Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Association,Tamilnadu State Medical Council and Indian Medical Association.
- 10TH STD-MATRICULATION BOARD EXAM 1995 -School First & was awarded Cash Prize and Free Education For 11th & 12th Std.
- 12TH STD-BOARD EXAM 1997- Tiruvallur District Second Rank and was awarded cash prize and scholarship for higher studies from Hon.Educational Minister of Tamilnadu in 1997.
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PUBLICATION:
- Successful reimplantation of extruded long bone segments in open fractures of lower limb-a report of 3 cases. Injury. 2015 Jul;46(7):1389-92
SCIENTIFIC PAPER PRESENTATIONS :
- TNOACON 2015Factors influencing outcome in Ipsilateral Femur neck with Femur shaft fractures- an analysis of 35 cases.
- TNOACON 2014Outcome Analysis Of Proximal Humerus Fracture Dislocation With Axillary Extrusion Of Humeral Head- A Study Of 20 Cases.
- TNOACON 2011Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction Using Medial Portal Technique –Is it Advantageous ?
- TNOACON 2008Functional Outcome Of Comminutted Distal Femur Fractures Fixed Using Locking Plates- A Study Of 20 Cases.
- IOACON 2006Presented A Case Report Of Recurrent Fixation Failure in a Simple Fracture Patella ,Fixed By TBW in a post Head injury patient with severe Hamstring spasm.